Assembler (Electronics) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sector - CSG Broadband Communications-21000394
San Diego, CA, US
Day - 1st
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent; relevant college courses or degree preferred
- Soldering training and/or experience is required
- Must be able to understand and obtain information required to accomplish an assigned task, i.e., obtain prints, schematics and parts lists, and advise other departments when errors exist
- Must be able to solder fine pitch components
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy are required
- Requires MS Office (Excel and Word) proficiency
- Preference will be given to candidates who are certified in IPC 610 and J-Std 001
- This position requires U.S. person status
- An active security clearance is preferred
This position may be filled at a senior level, based on the successful applicant's skills, education and experience.
Who We Are
L3 is proud to employ more than 7,700 veterans of the U.S. military, helping them use their unique training and skills to meet our customers' needs.
Many of L3's top business leaders are former military personnel who provide critical insight and support for using L3's advanced technology and services to protect our country's freedoms.
Be part of our mission. be L3!
Learn more at https://www.l3t.com/careers/transitioning-military