Engineer - Sys Integration 2 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Division - Aeromet-20000023
Tulsa, OK, US
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and scheduling of engineering activities throughout projects.
- Must be capable of interpreting and analyzing customer documents and needs, defining the system-level architecture, and allocating subsystem requirements.
- Performs system-level analyses, determines necessary trade studies, defines, and allocates the functional requirements to the subsystem engineering staff
- Serves as the central technical interface to the various disciplines (PM, Engineering, Operators, Customers)
- With assistance from the various engineering disciplines, position is responsible for preparing technical presentations for both internal reviews and customer reviews.
- Supports the business development organization by developing technical solutions, technical narratives, and serving as the engineering focal for proposal and white paper responses to customer requests for proposal and information.
- Supports the marketing organization by attending customer industry days, trade shows, technology exchanges, and supporting presentations to potential customers.
- Position includes design and development, integration and test, and documentation
- The successful candidate will have good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The qualified candidate should be skilled in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, or similar tools
- EO/IR sensor systems
- Aircraft communication system integration and communications ground/ flight test support.
- Knowledge of requirement traceability methods and purpose.
- Experience writing subsystem specifications based on system level requirements.
- Experience conducting verification testing.
- Experience developing, authoring, and implementing software and system test plans in a team environment.
- Experience working successfully both independently and in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience with testing, integrating, and verifying software and/or hardware.
Who We Are
L3 is proud to employ more than 7,700 veterans of the U.S. military, helping them use their unique training and skills to meet our customers' needs.
Many of L3's top business leaders are former military personnel who provide critical insight and support for using L3's advanced technology and services to protect our country's freedoms.
Be part of our mission. be L3!
Learn more at https://www.l3t.com/careers/transitioning-military