Systems Administrator 3 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Advanced C2ISR Sector-20000033
Rockwall, TX, US
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active Secret or higher security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline. A combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 & 2016
- Experience with switches, routers and firewalls
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, WSUS & DNS
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Working Knowledge of upgrading hardware and software
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service attitude
- Ability to lift/move information system equipment up to 50 lbs.
- DoD 8570.01M compliant IA Baseline certification (e.g. Security , CISSP, etc.) or be able to obtain it within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of Data backup and recovery methods and tools (e.g. Symantec NetBackup Exec)
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Computing Environment Certification(s) such as MCSE, CCNA, RHCSA,etc.
- Experience with DISA Enterprise circuits
- Experience with Check Point and F5 firewalls
- Experience with information security tools such as Splunk, ACAS (NESSUS), HBSS, DISA SCAP/STIG, Anti-Virus, etc
Who We Are
L3 is proud to employ more than 7,700 veterans of the U.S. military, helping them use their unique training and skills to meet our customers' needs.
Many of L3's top business leaders are former military personnel who provide critical insight and support for using L3's advanced technology and services to protect our country's freedoms.
Be part of our mission. be L3!
Learn more at https://www.l3t.com/careers/transitioning-military