Traffic Control Coordinator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Link Training & Simulation-21000004
Traffic And Transportation
Broken Arrow, OK, US
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Traffic Control Coordinator
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customer's mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
- Interface with both internal and external customers
- Work effectively and relate well with others. Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others, working to maintain constructive working relationships
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Under the direction from Trade Compliance Management, and working with the Trade Compliance team, coordinates with functional stakeholders throughout the value stream, to plan, schedule, develop, draft and route export control licensing activities, as well as support the operational and compliance activities and logistics for the imports and exports, including monitoring the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations, ensuring related customer service, brokerage and customs transaction compliance
- Preparation of import and export documentation including but not limited to shipping invoices, Commercial invoices, packing lists, Import Letter of Instruction, etc.
- Support Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) activities/filings
- Support various programmatic compliance activities, e.g. foreign travel reviews, Technology Control Plans development, export-import licensing management and recordkeeping
- Maintain all Export/Import files in accordance with company policies and regulations
- Perform Restricted Party screenings using tools
- Ability to determine proper tariff classifications in accordance with the HTS
- Maintains compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt and documentation of imported/exported products
- Interfaces with internal and external worldwide import/export operations and organizations where necessary
- Interfaces with the L3Harris Global Trade Group (GTG)
- Assist with writing policies and procedures to effect division compliance with International Trade Regulations (Export and Import)
- Coordinate regulatory reporting requirements
- Conduct Trade Compliance training as required
- Travel as needed/required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Shipping/Receiving and Logistics position is required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Must possess the ability to effectively interface at all levels and with all functions of Company Management
- Experience with global Export/Import Controls, and ITAR/EAR regulations
- Excellent verbal, written an organizational skills required
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) required
- Technical college or post-secondary education is preferred
- A currently Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) preferred
- Working knowledge of Office of Foreign Assets Controls’ (OFAC) various sanctions and embargoes regulations and policies preferred
- Defense Article experience preferred
- At least 2 years of experience with Harmonization Tariff Schedule (HTS) and a clear understanding of 19 CFR Customs and Border Protection regulations and 15 CFR for Census regulations preferred
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Who We Are
L3 is proud to employ more than 7,700 veterans of the U.S. military, helping them use their unique training and skills to meet our customers' needs.
Many of L3's top business leaders are former military personnel who provide critical insight and support for using L3's advanced technology and services to protect our country's freedoms.
Be part of our mission. be L3!
Learn more at https://www.l3t.com/careers/transitioning-military