Integration Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Divisions-Maritime Power Systems (MPS)-21003651
Anaheim, CA, US
Day - 1st
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
This position will perform professional level software/ control/ integration engineering assignments of wide complexity with considerable discretion. The engineer shall provide support for the iterative engineering development process from design into integration ending with product delivery. This role will take general direction of the Manager Software Engineering or Controls Engineers. This position shall actively work with peers and specialists across different disciplines to meet shared product milestones.
- Develop, configure, build and support algorithm or software binaries on custom hardware. Integrate and validate feature against MATLAB/ Simulink models.
- Write, refine and follow test procedures. Review test results to deduce (and address) defect root cause or test plan shortcomings. Demonstrate test plan capacity to meet feature and system level requirements.
- Support analysis of functional requirements, development and workflow.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent discipline from accredited four-year College or University.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of applicable software integration, controls development or in-field application engineering experience and/or training. Exposure to controls systems or power systems is a plus.
- Must have experience with either:
- Integrating software on target hardware through product release or
- In-field diagnostics of electrical systems leading through resolution.
Must be able to able to obtain and maintain a secret/security clearance.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Who We Are
L3 is proud to employ more than 7,700 veterans of the U.S. military, helping them use their unique training and skills to meet our customers' needs.
Many of L3's top business leaders are former military personnel who provide critical insight and support for using L3's advanced technology and services to protect our country's freedoms.
Be part of our mission. be L3!
Learn more at https://www.l3t.com/careers/transitioning-military