Test Technician B Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Divisions-Maritime Power Systems (MPS)-21003651
Test And Inspection
Anaheim, CA, US
Day - 1st
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
- Test and troubleshoot complex Printed Wiring Assemblies, Subassemblies and Modules using Functional Test Procedures.
- Test and troubleshoot equipment returned for repair.
- Use Depot instructions and documentation to effect repair.
- Identify non-conforming material and initiates Material Discrepancy Report to initiate disposition of non re-workable items.
- Program and verify programmable integrated circuits using approved procedures and Quality Assurance software.
- Identify and initiate changes to test documents using a Quality Test Change Request.
- Document rework required using rework tags and rework shop orders.
- Document information for failure analysis using the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System and Failure Analysis Reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Candidates must be able to work overtime, including some weekends.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work well with interdepartmental personnel.
- Must be able to read and understand Engineering Orders, Quality procedures, Test procedures, operating instructions, drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows is a plus.
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Who We Are
L3 is proud to employ more than 7,700 veterans of the U.S. military, helping them use their unique training and skills to meet our customers' needs.
Many of L3's top business leaders are former military personnel who provide critical insight and support for using L3's advanced technology and services to protect our country's freedoms.
Be part of our mission. be L3!
Learn more at https://www.l3t.com/careers/transitioning-military